Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS!

Go down

SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS! Empty Re: SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS!

Post  JJ Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 am

somebody is trying to tarnish the image of Suriamas, and frighten the students from renting unit in Suriamas.
that is why this thread is started in Sale\ Rent column.

somebody who doesn't even bother to register as a valid user in Suriamas forum.

JJ

Back to top Go down

SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS! Empty Re: SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS!

Post  Resident Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 pm

to be fair, there are some stupid yet lazy students that only lock their wooden doors. their hands are too Heavy and Disinclined to lock the gates and never mention abt the padlock. most of the breakin are done by internal ppl, from some students, contractors, and the fake visitors. some of us do pay the maintainance fees but those tenants, can you pls assure that your landlords pay their parts?

oh ya, the thieves know your lifestyles.... no need the thieves, even us who go out for work 7-8pm we also knew it.. because u students make big noise, talk like yelling, banging doors and gates to alert your neighbours included the thieves that u are back, going out or stay at home.

Before u try to point your fingers to others, just take a minute and THINK, in fact u students are the root cause, don't try to blame others!

Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Dont u realize that every month we are paying their labour already? and now it seems like we paid for nothing! They jus doing some stupid physical surfacing stuff like don let your visitor in or register with so complicated procedure. Somemore limit your visitor overnight for maximum only 5 days a month! They r not suppose to limit the amount of our visitor visit us. M i right? Now there is broke-in cases n they most probably only ask u to report to police. N our police..........................wat will they do? Mostly people want to stay in condo its jus simply because it is safer and more convenient. BUt now is another way round.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenzo_ed Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 pm

lolx...tht is impossible to allocate one guard per floor, unless u pay for the labour..
my hse got break in when i 1st moved in 2 years ago, and recently i found my grill in the kitchen got cut and almose done to be broken in.

i changed the lock and add anoter 2 locks inside further so tht they r hard to climb over to cut it.
and one more stupid thing i've done is, but no choice, to challenge the one trying to break in,
i posted a notice on my grill "Hello Bodoh! Aku sudah tahu awak nak pecah rumah. Sudah repot polis and dapat cap jari kamu.
kalau berani cuba sekali lagi. tengok CCTV di dalam!"

and i bought a fake but close to real CCTV put in my wet kitchen... better than nothing atleast..=)

and make sure u guys don close the hse like no one inside, turn on the light @ wet kitchen in the night time, and day time let one of ur glass window @ wet kitchen open,
and let ur radio on. it won cost much electricity.

Kenzo_ed

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Curious Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Jone,
please justify your claims, which block and which floor is this break-in?
When does this happen?

Curious

Back to top Go down

SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS! Empty SURIAMAS IS NO MORE A SAFE CONDO FOR STUDENT! BROKE-IN CASES HAPPEN ALWAYS!

Post  Jone Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

Please beware of your safety nowadays in suriamas! Broke-in cases keep on happening recently! And is not midnight somehow! They know very well about your life style! they might break in anytime whenever your units empty! Should suggest to security protect by allocate guard at every single floor!

Jone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum