Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING to DEFAULTERS

5 posters

Go down

WARNING to DEFAULTERS Empty HARDCORE Defaulters - STAY AWAY from these UNITS !

Post  Debt-Collector Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 pm

--- Suriamas HARDCORE DEFAULTERS List ---

A-9-9

B-9-6

B-13A-15

THINK TWICE IF YOU WANT TO RENT THESE UNITS! STERN ACTION is in progress! Contact Management Office for more details.
Debt-Collector
Debt-Collector

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

WARNING to DEFAULTERS Empty Security Guard

Post  mae Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 am

We pay maintenance fee is to make sure that all facilities can be used and house is safe and secure.
What I'm trying to say here is security guards are not doing their job but they are still taking salary every month from owners who paid for the maintenance fees...
If the security guards continue to let people freely to come in..
I believe more and more people are not willing to pay for the maintenance fee...
Since paying or not makes no difference...
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here...
Please ask them to be strict when they are working because they are paid to do so...

mae

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

WARNING to DEFAULTERS Empty Re: WARNING to DEFAULTERS

Post  Yes Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Ya, it may cause some concern as the guard is not very straight nowadays, they can simply let people in while they claim that they are resident there, I hope management office can make some changes here, dun simply allow people to get in.

for my knowledge is that, if u forget to bring ur resident card, the guard just ask u to register and can go in already.

Please make suriamas a safe place to stay. Management Office, DO some improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun always force people to pay maintenance fees while bring poor service to us

Yes

Back to top Go down

WARNING to DEFAULTERS Empty Security

Post  ck Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

I just got back from dinner at Ridzuan and when I reach the gates, the security isn't enforcing enough about letting people in with resident card. Whats the point if we pay for the resident card and anyone who says they forget their card can just walk in. All they do is ask them to go register but still they just walk in, come on. Suriamas has been picking up a few cases on the past few months, shoe's got stolen, drunk people ringing door bells at 1am. Im just voicing out my concern, we all want a safe place to live in. Please do take some enforcement about this issue, tq!

ck

Back to top Go down

Post  Chan Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

I hope the management will use the maintenance fees we paid effectively and use it in a correct way. But so far, i quite satisfied with the management performance. Well, Hope they will keep on improve and provide better service to us, if got better service, i dun mind paying extra

Chan

Back to top Go down

Post  xXx Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

JimmyBlkB wrote:on the contrary, it is stated in the BCPA act 2007, defaulters will be dealt with in accordance to the law that all movable property within the unit (wether it is owner or tenant doesnt matter) will be removed and auctioned off to repay the outstanding maintenance fee, COB and lawyer fees. Yes that is right, the law doesnt care whose property is inside the unit as long as it pays the bill and police cant do anything about it. It would be exceedingly wise to check beforehand the outstanding maintenance fee of the prospective unit you wish to rent before signing the tenancy agreement.

I give an example, if anyone remembered a bunch of cops came last weekend to break the lock of a unit in Block A, apparently the unit owes more then 5 thousand ringgit in maintenance fee, hence the tenants werent able to get their resident/parking card or even use the facilities and had to go through the trouble of registering as visitors everyday. Finally the tenants decided to leave and the owner locked tenants mother in the unit until the police had to come to open the lock. Owner is being sued now.

I even heard of some tenants who are pissed off with their landlord decided to use their rental money to settle the maintenance fee.

High income tenants who cant be bothered about buying property are actually attracted to apartments with strict maintenance fee enforcement. It means the community is active and theres enough funds to maintain the building.

Anyway, just my 2c

your 2c is priceless, well said.
xXx
xXx

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  xXx Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:29 pm

... wrote:we can report to police if u simply go in the unit and takes our things since we are no the one that owe u money, the owner are, if got anything pls contact the owner but not posting this bull shit here

we will not simply go to your stinky unit to take your belongings, MBPJ will do the job. u r the one who is bullshitting, go ahead n report to the police, what a retarded moron who never read the act.

another coward who never register.
xXx
xXx

Back to top Go down

Post  xXx Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 pm

kt2ab wrote:thanks for the constructive idea to improve suriamas.....hope your idea keep coming in...

One other thing.... i suggest we need to put up the notice inside the forum and notices board to inform those tenants are renting here, pls do a favour and check with management if your owner has been up to date with his/her payment.

We really want to see RHZ will be implementing progressively more stringent measures to force recalcitrant owners to pay up. Unfortunately, this may mean that you, their tenant, may end up as an unwitting victim. Don't blame anyone if you (or your tenants) are later denied entry into the apt for failure to pay your dues.

We strongly urge the tenants to STRONGLY encourage your owners (if they are defaulting) to pay up. If you can pay your rental on time, why should THEY not do the same?

For hard-core defaulters, we should not even bother to warn them at all, just sent him/her last reminder followed by Letter of Demand. And LOD cost should be charged to them.

We should not soft on these defaulters...they should be ashamed at themselves!!!Suria Mas is not the place to some people who enjoy the facilities but refuse to pay their dues. I'm not talking about people who are late in paying, or skip a month or two. These people do not pay for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and even longer!
This is unfair to those who pay on time as those defaulters are living off back of us who pay this fee required.

Drastic action required before the debts rolling like snowball and getting bigger and you will see those defaulters will never pay again as the debt getting more resulted in not afford to pay anymore.

well said.
xXx
xXx

Back to top Go down

Post  xXx Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 pm

whwa wrote:what is posted here does not encourage potential tenants to come n rent at Suriamas.

when the defaulter problem getting worst, suriamas will be in trouble financially and if we can't pay the bill of TNB, SYABAS, security services, cleaning services, swimming pool maintenance and other services, this situation will not encourage tenants to come to rent at suriamas as well.

are u one of the defaulters too? dare not register as member over here b4 u post your great opinion?
xXx
xXx

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:03 am

thanks for the constructive idea to improve suriamas.....hope your idea keep coming in...

One other thing.... i suggest we need to put up the notice inside the forum and notices board to inform those tenants are renting here, pls do a favour and check with management if your owner has been up to date with his/her payment.

We really want to see RHZ will be implementing progressively more stringent measures to force recalcitrant owners to pay up. Unfortunately, this may mean that you, their tenant, may end up as an unwitting victim. Don't blame anyone if you (or your tenants) are later denied entry into the apt for failure to pay your dues.

We strongly urge the tenants to STRONGLY encourage your owners (if they are defaulting) to pay up. If you can pay your rental on time, why should THEY not do the same?

For hard-core defaulters, we should not even bother to warn them at all, just sent him/her last reminder followed by Letter of Demand. And LOD cost should be charged to them.

We should not soft on these defaulters...they should be ashamed at themselves!!!Suria Mas is not the place to some people who enjoy the facilities but refuse to pay their dues. I'm not talking about people who are late in paying, or skip a month or two. These people do not pay for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and even longer!
This is unfair to those who pay on time as those defaulters are living off back of us who pay this fee required.

Drastic action required before the debts rolling like snowball and getting bigger and you will see those defaulters will never pay again as the debt getting more resulted in not afford to pay anymore.

kt2ab

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  JimmyBlkB Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:04 pm

on the contrary, it is stated in the BCPA act 2007, defaulters will be dealt with in accordance to the law that all movable property within the unit (wether it is owner or tenant doesnt matter) will be removed and auctioned off to repay the outstanding maintenance fee, COB and lawyer fees. Yes that is right, the law doesnt care whose property is inside the unit as long as it pays the bill and police cant do anything about it. It would be exceedingly wise to check beforehand the outstanding maintenance fee of the prospective unit you wish to rent before signing the tenancy agreement.

I give an example, if anyone remembered a bunch of cops came last weekend to break the lock of a unit in Block A, apparently the unit owes more then 5 thousand ringgit in maintenance fee, hence the tenants werent able to get their resident/parking card or even use the facilities and had to go through the trouble of registering as visitors everyday. Finally the tenants decided to leave and the owner locked tenants mother in the unit until the police had to come to open the lock. Owner is being sued now.

I even heard of some tenants who are pissed off with their landlord decided to use their rental money to settle the maintenance fee.

High income tenants who cant be bothered about buying property are actually attracted to apartments with strict maintenance fee enforcement. It means the community is active and theres enough funds to maintain the building.

Anyway, just my 2c

JimmyBlkB

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

WARNING to DEFAULTERS Empty wow

Post  whwa Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 pm

what is posted here does not encourage potential tenants to come n rent at Suriamas.

whwa

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 am

we can report to police if u simply go in the unit and takes our things since we are no the one that owe u money, the owner are, if got anything pls contact the owner but not posting this bull shit here

Back to top Go down

Post  xXx Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Defaulter List (with unit number & outstanding amount) will be released soon.

Watch this space closely.
xXx
xXx

Back to top Go down

WARNING to DEFAULTERS Empty WARNING to DEFAULTERS

Post  xXx Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:34 pm

This is the final warning to all the defaulters who owe excessive maintenance fee and refuse to pay after received the warning letters and Letter of Demand.

Your access cards will be barred and your resident cards will be blacklisted.

After this, Commisoner Of Buildings will be informed and MBBJ will confiscate your belongings in the unit.

If you are owner, you need to clear your debt a.s.a.p.! If your tenants can pay you, there is no reason you can't pay the maintenance fee.

If you are tenant, you need to inform your landlord and ask him/her to clear the debt. When MBBJ arrive at your unit, they will take the drastic action regardless who you are. To avoid become the victim of your irresponsible landlord, contact your landlord NOW!

For ALL who want to rent a unit/room in suriamas, the first question you should ask to your owner/agent is "Did you pay the maintenance fee?".

STAY AWAY FROM DEFAULTER UNITS!

xXx
xXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down