Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc)

2 posters

Go down

New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc) Empty Re: New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc)

Post  mosesfx Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 am

Hi All,

For those interested, please call me at 012-3293034. The unit is ready and I wish to rent it out ASAP.

Thanks..

mosesfx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc) Empty i m interesting //

Post  chunseong42 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm

halo there,
i m actually a property agent .... juz wonder can i help u to rent out ur unit ? if u rushing . bcoz i hav quite alot of contact. plz do contact me if u interesting .. my name is cs , and my contact is 012 696 1453 , my email is chunseong42@hotmail.com .tq and wish u hav a nice day ~~

chunseong42

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc) Empty Interested Person

Post  Ronald Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 am

hi there... i'm interested with the unit.. how do i contact u??

Ronald

Back to top Go down

New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc) Empty New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc)

Post  mosesfx Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 am

Hi All,

I own a new unit in Block C which I'm ready to rent out immediately. Rental rate is RM1,500 (negotiable) with Lights, 2 Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fans, Door Bell & Door Eye-View newly fixed. I'm ready to furnish it depending on tenant's requirement. I'm willing to throw in some freebies as well if the tenant is trustworthy & reliable. Prefer only females (students, working adults or foreigners are welcome).

Do PM me if you need more details and pass the message around.

Cheers..
p.s. I'm not a real estate agent...

mosesfx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc) Empty Re: New Unit Available For Rental (Ready With Lights, Water Heaters, Curtain Railings, Fan, Door Bell, etc)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum