Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot

Go down

Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot Empty Re: Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot

Post  Mocha_sw on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:56 pm

Lnee, I m interested to swap with u , my parking lot is near Block A and i need Block B parking lot.

Mocha_sw

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot Empty Re: Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot

Post  riduanteo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 am

guyz i got a parking lot in block b near lift area , since im living in block A any1 want to swap with me? please pm me

Last edited by riduanteo on Fri May 04, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

riduanteo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot Empty Swap parking lot

Post  LNEE on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi, meaning your parking lot is located in Block A? Is it at Level 1 & what is your parking lot number? Can you pls send a reply to me at cheerslnee@yahoo.com.

By the way, are you the owner or tenant?
Thanks.

LNEE

Back to top Go down

Post  ifa0201 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:51 am

well, i would like to swap as well. mine is right under the swimming pool but i'm staying in block B.

ifa0201

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot Empty Available parking lot in Block B to swap with Block A parking lot

Post  Lnee on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi,

Would like to know if anyone is interested to swap parking lot at Level 1 with me. my parking lot is in block b but i'm staying in blk A.
Thks

Lnee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum