Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>>

2 posters

Go down

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Empty can u talk with me personaly. thx

Post  vivian_mickey Tue May 01, 2012 12:37 am

Slenderz wrote:how much u offer for the wira? thx

vivian_mickey

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Empty Re: <<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>>

Post  Slenderz Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 am

how much u offer for the wira? thx

Slenderz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Empty <<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>>

Post  vivian_mickey Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi, dear all,

Just one month later, i will left from malaysia. So i got one car for sale here.

1998 yr Wira
1.5 auto
Total 160000 miles
Color deep dark green

If u got some questions want to ask me, pls contact with me immediately. Times not wait for me. Btw, i aledi bought the ticket to back home on next month.
So if the price cant let me lost much, i will sell it out.

Thanks for your time!!

Vivian. Tel: 012-6532902 Email: vivian.mickey315@gmail.com QQ: 1029177289

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Img_4411

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Img_4412

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Img_4413

vivian_mickey

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

<<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>> Empty Re: <<< because of graduate from college,have to selling my dear car here!!! pls take a look>>>

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum