Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenants living in C-13A-09 is PRACTISING BLACK MAGIC (降头) ~ some dirty power that used to kill or control the victim ~

Go down

Tenants living in C-13A-09 is PRACTISING BLACK MAGIC (降头) ~ some dirty power that used to kill or control the victim ~ Empty Tenants living in C-13A-09 is PRACTISING BLACK MAGIC (降头) ~ some dirty power that used to kill or control the victim ~

Post  allychee Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 pm

HEY FOLKS!!!

BE aware of people in C-13A-09, do not rent this place, those tenants are practising BLACK MAGIC inside the house, I live one floor lower, I HEARD THEM SCREAMING, READING OUT SOME STRANGE LANGUAGES, I SMELL BLOOD from my house too...

Now i hear someone talking to my brain everyday, i suspect i kena that Black Magic too, don't know how i make them angry...

PLEASE SPREAD THIS OUT AMONG ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND TENANTS, IF YOU STAYS WITH THEM, THEY ACTUALLY CAN COLLECT YOUR HAIR OR SOME PERSONAL STUFF OF YOURS, by knowing your birthday and place that you are in, they can harm you, control your mind, asking you to do things that you don't want to, to a point, you can't stand it, you actually could go insane and do something stupid and your whole life is ruin, sadden your parents, family and friends.

SPREAD OUT!

Anyone know the owner of C-13A-09? Please inform him/her in order to ask his tenants move out from Suriamas. These people are uncivilised.

Damn, can't imagine this monkey thing happens in city too!

allychee

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down