Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small group

Go down

Small group Empty Re: Small group

Post  kt2ab Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:08 pm

hello rainman you no need to be so sad as you are not the one who experienced this burning smoke due to barbecue at balcony and havoc ....but may be one day it will happen at your block. BUT i pray NOT.

kt2ab

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm

we are not talking non-sense here but have put into report to management PAMA. I think this kind of dangerous act which can cause fire of the building as well as security of others of resident should report directly to police station Sunway.

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:43 pm

this is not the issue of moving to block A, B or C......this is the issue for better environment of whole suriamas. Block A , B or C also is suriamas.

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 pm

we are not saying all the african is bad.....but those african are making barbecue on his unit balcony and having disco party there ....and cause all smoke along all the corridor.....do you think this rational and civilised to do this act at your apartment balcony as well as opening your door and acting seem like normal to have barbecue at the balcony??? i dont know whether other race will do this barbecue on his balcony?????you can check with Mr balu, building manager as i have sent him my recorded noise from them and burn into CD and submit to management....you will know the real story!!!!

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

Small group Empty Small group

Post  RainMan Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 am

I am not african but I strongly believe that its just a small group of africans that make noise and shout in the corridors in (block c), i have also seen a lot of chinese people shouting and nobody here has complained about them. i have a few african friends and i have not seen or had any problems with them. one of them even helped me pass my math paper last sem. i am in block A and i don't hear any disturbing noises what so ever. Maybe you should consider moving to block A rather than comment a lot retarded and no-sense comments here. This is SAD!!! I didn't know there were so many racists in malaysia.

//Some good suggetions have been posted here about this issue.. i suggest you follow them rather than name calling other people.//

RainMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down