Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle room for rent available immediately!

Go down

Middle room for rent available immediately! Empty Re: Middle room for rent available immediately!

Post  Nigel Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Sorry the room has just been rented out..

Nigel

Back to top Go down

Middle room for rent available immediately! Empty Re: Middle room for rent available immediately!

Post  room Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 am

still available?

room

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Sure, just sms me at my number...

Nigel

Back to top Go down

Middle room for rent available immediately! Empty Room availability

Post  Sharlene Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Nigel,

Is the room still available? Im looking for a place from the 1st of August. If so, can you please provide more details, rent etc.?

Thanks!

Sharlene

Back to top Go down

Middle room for rent available immediately! Empty Middle room for rent available immediately!

Post  Nigel Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Block C, middle room available for rent. Only to students, male or female are welcome. Can move in anytime, currently we have 2 guys and 2 girls living in the house.

RM700, everything included. Fully furnished with a queen size bed, side table with a bedside lamp, study table & chair from IKEA, coffee table and mirror, clothing racks set from IKEA with a carpet and brown suede curtain to block the lighting from the corridor outside. Room is with air cond and ceiling fan.

House is with a complete kitchen, dining area, washing machine and toilet with heater. The rent includes both internet unifi and utilities.
If interested, please contact me. Nigel (016-6085991), TQ!

Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum