Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake)

Go down

looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake) Empty Re: looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake)

Post  ALvin3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Fully furnish small room with aircond for rent, Block C, high floor, RM450, include water+ streamyx.
Fully furnish house.
Carpark for RM70.
Interested pls call alvin, 0199390927.

ALvin3

Back to top Go down

looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake) Empty Room still available

Post  carina Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 pm

kimd3vil wrote:I'm looking for a basic master room and will move in on mid of feb 2011.
It's there any available? prefer with car park lot and block A (high level).
prefer chinese female housemates only. Razz
bathroom need water heater, cooking and refridge and washing machine is need as well.
please reply my thread and leave your phone number if you have any. I will contact you.
thanks alot.

Hi,

The room is still available. This room is the big medium room and can move in by early of Feb 2011. Car park will be rented out separately. This block is at Block C at 10th floor. No water heater. Cooking is allowed and apt furnish kitchen utilities, watching machine, fridge, TV, dining table and etc.
You can call me at 019-2628668

carina

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake) Empty One big medium room for rent

Post  C.A Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi,

I have one medium room for rent and available in Feb 2011. It is in level 7. If interested, please email me at carina_a@yahoo.com

C.A

Back to top Go down

looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake) Empty looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake)

Post  kimd3vil Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm looking for a basic master room and will move in on mid of feb 2011.
It's there any available? prefer with car park lot and block A (high level).
prefer chinese female housemates only. Razz
bathroom need water heater, cooking and refridge and washing machine is need as well.
please reply my thread and leave your phone number if you have any. I will contact you.
thanks alot.

kimd3vil

Back to top Go down

looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake) Empty Re: looking for basic master room on mid of feb 2011 (feb intake)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down