Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE..

5 posters

Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty for you girls

Post  hellomoto Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Lol I found you girls funny. the guy keep showing up and wat u all done is just complaint or said it here but not to the security nor police.
do you tink it would help if u all just keep saying or complaining it here? you girls just felt its very smart by just saying it here so others can be able to avoid this. yes you're right, mayb they reli can. but i don't think u can be able to avoid tat guy 365days without one or two days fail? lol.
then how about the others who did not read this post? just let it be? and wait until one day some unfortunate case happen there? lol. just report to the security and if the security ask you to report it to the police.just do so. i know all of u dun report it bcuz u're jus too scare to do it. lol. I wonder somethings unfortunate happen and reporting to the police, which are more scarier and pressure to face.

hellomoto

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty Re: WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE..

Post  11111 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 am

At first, when the first time he stopped me and my friend, i said to him that i was rushing.. But he kept stopping us.. he asked at first, but then i told him i didn't have.. And the took out his phone, since i thought he was going to ask my number, i told him i have FB, then i thought it was okay to be his friend..
but then he was so weird and strange, he said, he doesn't want to be a friend, he wants more than that, so soon after that, and i think there's something wrong with this guy, i just blocked him from FB..

Few days later, i was going home alone, actually i didn't want to go alone after that thing happened, but that time i have no choice,, it was around 4 PM, and i thought if i walk through the management office to 2nd floor, it would be safer for me.. at that time, i didn't see that guy was in front of the registration office there, he was sitting on the staircase.. and he followed me.. i was so shocked that i saw he was following me.. that time i was so panic then i just reached 1st floor and ran to the parking lot.. i felt so stupid that i ran to parking lot because there was no one there,, but i kept running, and he kept calling my name.. and luckily i saw a kakak who was cleaning there, so i asked her to help me and follow me to my house,, after that the guy stopped following me..

the next day, at the same time, i saw that guy was sitting in front of registration office again, but luckily my friend fetched me until my block there,,

now everytime i walk alone, i feel scared and aware if i meet the same guy..
so for girls, who live here, just be careful and don't walk alone, and dont go back at the same time everyday.. so those people wont know your schedule..

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty Re: WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE..

Post  aishue Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 pm

This also happened to my housemate, she was on our floor when the nigger followed her and ask her for her FB, she was alone at the time and did not know how to walk away without letting the guy know where is our unit. So she simply give a wrong FB name and wait for that guy to leave before going to our door.

On another note, I think blaming the girls for their mistake in giving MSN/ FB details by saying "YOU ARE RIGHT, SHE ASK FOR IT" is not right. First and foremost is to avoid confrontation if can. Like what happened to my housemate, she also don't want to be rude as she don't know how that guy going to react especially as there was no one around to help if anything bad happen.

aishue

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty keep walk away, dun stop your way & talking with them !! danger ! !

Post  someone Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 pm

1st i would like to reply this statement.

"then why u give the man ur fb and msn? this is to giving him the chance to disturb u only - YOU ARE RIGHT, SHE ASK FOR IT

never ever say hi or smile to them, they are itchy bastard.

wonder why our government let all this come to our country make it mess and even more worst." - THIS ONE TKS TO FROG PRINCE (IF YOU KNOW WHO AM I REFERRING - INVOLVE IN EDUCATION PERSON.)

2ND if you feel not safe pls call the security immediately. i did that b4 and the guy did not turn up after that. The security even suggest to call police to arrest him.

someone

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty keep walk away, dun stop your way & talking with them !! danger ! !

Post  decon28 Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

if u meet up this guys ( nego), u better just walk away and answer him u dun know sorry !! just keep to walk , remember dun stop and talking with them!!! hope management no allow to this kind of ppl stay here !!

decon28

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty ..

Post  180111 Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 am

my friend was just trying to be friendly..
and those man, can't be satisfied if they didn't get anything.. and that time, there was no one there,, if there are.. i will help her scream..
we can't do anything..

he is a student also here.. i forgot where.. but he show s his student id..

Back to top Go down

Post  ivyngan Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 am

then why u give the man ur fb and msn? this is to giving him the chance to disturb u only

never ever say hi or smile to them, they are itchy bastard.

wonder why our government let all this come to our country make it mess and even more worst.

ivyngan

Back to top Go down

Post  ak Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Always sit at registration office stair case to kacau girls??
This niger realy heart sick!!!
Piss of them!!

ak

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty reply

Post  180111 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

i've got another info.. he always sit near the registration office down stairs..
today i went back home with my friend and saw him sitting there.. it's like waiting for someone..

we're rly scared.. we want to go to the management office also, he's there.. so, we can't do anything..Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  smile27 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 pm

180111 wrote:i'm afraid to post it here.. please do give your email so that i can give you the name and photo

Hey , my friend also kena.

My friend live in block A , when she going up , got 2 person also going up , they didn't press the level , so my friend just didn't look at them.
When my friend reach her level , the 2 person going v her and start taking v her , my friend want to walk away , the person hold my friend hand, dont let my friend go, but luckyly got 2 chinese come out from house, then they walk-away.

my suggestion is : when they guy didn't press on which level, if possible u press on level 2 , coz they are a lots people around there, dont let them know ur house.

If tak sempat press on level 2 or u ady press on the level u r living , u try to press on other friend that ur friend living, then go to ur house friend, but make sure that ur friend at home. when go out from level call ur friend.

smile27

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty .

Post  180111 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 pm

i'm afraid to post it here.. please do give your email so that i can give you the name and photo

Back to top Go down

Post  bdipati Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 pm

1. PleASE Post his name and photos if available so that we can inform security guard, management office and possibly police.

2. inform anyone regarding this matter to avoid unwanted incident

bdipati

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.. Empty WARNING!! TO ALL RESIDENCE ESPECIALLY GIRLS! IT'S OUR OWN EXPERIENCE..

Post  180111 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 pm

to all residence.

i write this coz this happened to my best friend.. and i want to share this coz we feel unsafe even the security is crazy in suriamas.
one day me and my friend just on our way walking from the security down stairs to block C (15/1/11 around 10.15 PM), then suddenly a guy (niger) come to us,
and he said he is interested with my friend. this occur 2 times within this 4 days (15/1-18/1). and it's realy creeping us out.
1st time, he came to us, and ask for her personal info. we were scared, coz this thing is not normal to us, seeing stranger suddenly walk to us, and asking directly for our info. he kept stopping us and following us till he gets he facebook, then frm facebook, he gets her MSN. my friend was trying to be friendly and nice to him, but kept forcing her to be his "GF" after only 5 minutes of chat ( face to face). telling her bullshit like " i know you r different from the other girls. when she replied " how can u know me after 5 min? u only like my outside, coz u didn't know my inside" then the bullshit is he replied " i know you INSIDE AND OUT, i know u are for me..ect ect". if you r her, you will feel very strange and scared. coz, how could a stranger knew her, without " KNOWING HER FIRST". he kept bugging her i n msn even when she's "appeared offline.

then 2nd time is today ( 18/1 around 4 PM) she was walking alone OTW home to bloc C, she didn't know that the same guy was standing near the security office ( security registration office) she was afraid to walk through the carpark alone, so, she decided to go up using the stairs near management office, the was walking to lv 2 ( pool level) but, suddenly she realized that guy was following her, but she's still in lv 1,she was in a great panic so she ran through the car park and that guy shout her name for a few times, but she didn't want to look back, and she keep on running. but luckily she saw a kakak that usually cleans suriamas area in the parking lot, and she asked for her help, she's very scared, and shaking like crazy, and the kakak help her and walk with her till they our house. and the guy didn't follow her.

today also, i was omw back, and waiting for the lift from G floor with another girl i didn't know. then the lift stop on lv 1 and i saw that guy coming in, i'm also scared and didn't want to look at him. me and the other girl is living in the same floor, so the lv light is only on in one floor. i was very scared that he would follow us. but no, he go out in another lv before us. but, it's very possible that now he knows our apartment lv.

my friend deleted his MSN, facebook friend. but we are still scared to go in and out this pangsapuri. coz the info we know he was living in BLOK A!! so he have the access to go in and out this building.

we aren't racist but this experience is very uncomfortable to us, and it has been distracting our normal life. make her traumatized to walk inside suriamas it self.

any suggestion what we have to do if we meet him again? and what should we do now? polis report or anything??

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down