Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car available or rent weekly or monthly in suriamas!! :) for STUDENT

Go down

Car available or rent weekly or monthly in suriamas!! :) for STUDENT Empty Car available or rent weekly or monthly in suriamas!! :) for STUDENT

Post  clarasilvia Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:42 am

Hi Student, do you want to freely go anywhere without any worries of taxi late night charge? Do you have lots of business need to settle in one day in a lot of places? Do you want yo be abolutely free to do what you want and go anywhere you like with bunch of friends you love? Okay, now a car is available for rent in suriamas! Smile Who knowss? Everyday you can discover new places to hang out! I'm approachable, understanding and provide friendly price for you!

Weekly = 600 RM
Monthly rent = 1500 RM

Deposit = half of the price is needed

Document needed - passport/id and driving license photocopy Smile

Please feel free to ask anything you like, I would be love to know about your thoughts more! Smile You can just approach me through whatsapp/call : 0134554232 (Silvia). Please understand, since I'm a student like you, if I don't reply your important message quickly, it means I'm in class, but otherwise I'll be quick to respondd Smile

clarasilvia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down