Suriamas @ Bandar Sunway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

noisy negro in suriamas

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty Re: noisy negro in suriamas

Post  HateNegr Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Yes agree with all of the victims here. These dirty black things are beasts that don’t understand human rules and basis consideration. Though I am just studied in Malaysia for a year, I can see their truth-colours by now.

We don’t understand the reasons these Negros and some Chinese Students like to talk darn loud and shout, scream at night. SuriaMas is just an apartment not an individual bungalow; everyone can hear u when u talk at the yard and walk at the corridor

I hope they won’t go to my country; we don’t welcome criminals and troublemakers. Pray that Malaysian Government is taking immediate actions to prevent Negros lawbreakers to enter this country.

HateNegr

Back to top Go down

Post  Block B Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Yes, they are retarded and brainless black pot. Last night they put their hifi to highest volume till 2 am in block B. Stupid and retarded. Shame on your country. Disgusted filled with idiots.

Block B

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

even i am not black, but i have read through the website....what'a good wedsite for black to learn!!!!

kt2ab

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  annoyedr Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

**h ttp ://www.blackmeninamerica.com/12.htm

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

Post  annoyedr Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 pm

That is the link to the article.
Even if you not black, take a look if you have some time.
If you are black, for once in your life, try to read and learn.

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

Post  annoyedr Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:03 pm

I am not an expert.
Here, let's read it from an expert who was a black herself.

It was written nearly a century ago. And it is extraordinary after you read it.

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

Post  annoyedr Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"As a negro who plays loud music n loves it n after reading this site will neva stop, i dare 1 of u 2 knock on the door wer the music is coming from n say "negro turn it down", i knw wat will hap ull get the ass kicking of ur life. Even say the word negro in the presence of black person n ull have the same desired results."

that is exactly the type of people we are talking about.
anyone who read this know what we are talking about.
you, blackman should know why your people is treated that way. negro is not the issue here, the issue is your attitude.

"kalau tak makan cili, masakan rasa pedas"
In English, it means " If you don't do anything wrong, you will not be offended"

We are not that stupid to knock your door. Pussies are smart in terms of protecting themselves. We use brains rather than force. Using force to solve everything is another unique characteristic of your people. And no doubt you are very proud of it.

And believe me, it can come to a point where you will be forced to get out of our country if you keep behaving that way. Forgive us if we offended you by calling you "negro". We obviously are "stupid" because we study our national history instead of USA history.

Doing something exactly like how they are not told to is a behaviour of a rebellious teenager. In simpler words, it's childish act or perhaps "TNB", Typical Negro Behaviour.
We will be happy to call you our friends if you can behave like gentlemen. Use headphones or lower the music volume, or talk at lower volumes and be considerate to other's needs. Stop acting like an apeman and the society will see you in a different way.

It is true black or white doesn't matter, what matter is your attitude. We love Michael Jackson, we love Barack Obama, we love Will Smith, we love Nelson Mandela but we hate noisy and incosiderate Blacks. Get that?
Again, I apologize if using "Negro" is offensive to you. Do some research on the way Blacks are treated around the world. I wonder why as long as there are Black communities, there are problems. Call us stereotyping or whatever. It doesn't change the fact.

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty Re: noisy negro in suria mas

Post  BlackMan Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 pm

OMG
As a person who has lived everywhere im shocked at how the word negro is being use on this website, and shocked that administration has not done anything about it.

4 all yall who dnt knw the word Negro with the long history of slavery, segregation, and discrimination that treated African Americans as second class citizens, or worse. During the 1960s Negro came to be considered an ethnic slur. The words referring to ur races wer not used to imprison, belittle and exploit your people thro out the world.

As a negro who plays loud music n loves it n after reading this site will neva stop, i dare 1 of u 2 knock on the door wer the music is coming from n say "negro turn it down", i knw wat will hap ull get the ass kicking of ur life. Even say the word negro in the presence of black person n ull have the same desired results.

Thats y everyone on this site that has written about negroes making noise are pussies

BlackMan

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:04 pm

To be honest, Taman Sri subang and suriamas area is a high crime incident area. There are 3 lorries of foreigner (african, indon) have been arrested in mentari court on that day which according to my malay collegue who stay in damai flat.

i suggest JMB can discuss with urban axis security group that to arrange with police to have community policing for Suriamas Apartment. Whereby the police agreed to conduct regular checks provided the management will install the police box and recording book. The police will also requires the particulars of the security firm and their personnel on duty. Besides that, the police also requires the list of the foreigner and unit that are vacant.

The police will come into Suriamas. They will sign the book at the club house, in the blue box, to indicate the date and time when they visited Suriamas. This way we will know how often the police visit Suriamas. I understand that they will visit at least once a day, although I may be mistaken.

HOpefully with police presence, "illegal" foreiners (if any) may leave Suriamas. As we also experinced with car stolen and broke in house last year. Some more Chinese new year just around the corner, many residents will go back home and crime may be peak at that time.

The management should declare WAR to all elements which affecting Suriamas Security and Safety.

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

Post  NewHope Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am

Too many idiotic and irresponsible commuters here, yet too little manpower... These folks come and go. We have resolved and get rid of the earlier batches, later those owners who keen on investment will get in another massess. This issue will be continued, unless we have written rules in S&P to all owners, that SuriaMas is not welcome such ppl... too bad we don't

We are not mean to be arrounneighbourly, hostile and unfriendly. We are living in "the global village", Malaysia is such a unique diverse country. We must sow the seeds of harmony and RESPECT among our people. However, these negros and some students too, are clearly proven, are with attitude problems, ignorant and brainless, despite holding the student pass/undergrad. Apparently their family educations were totally a failure, or perhaps it never been enforced to these jerks.

I believe there are plenty of property agents who follow this forum. Please look the problem that you ppl have brought to us, the "permanent" residents (thanks heaps). Pls do good deeds by choosing the tenants while you are making $$. Karma!!

*********************************************************************************************************
In Dec'2009, Police arrested 44 foreigners, including eight women who overstayed in the country, in a crime prevention operation at Mentari Court. I am so happy for our police force has did a great job. (pls click on links below for more readings) If you suspect or "know" something not right, pls DO NOT hesitate to report to police.

** http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enMY331MY331&q=Eight+women+among+44+foreigners%2C+mentari+court&aq=f&aqi=&oq=
** http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/12/20/nation/5341365&sec=nation

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Pc195313

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Pc195314

NewHope

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jsimm Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

These ppl are just born to be noisy and inconsiderate. That day when I was driving in Suriamas to my carkpark, those negroes just stand in the middle of the lane blocking my way. When my car starts to approach them, they are still talking among themselves while looking at their car like he didn't notice that they are blocking my way. Then I have to go into the opossite lane to avoid them. I am trying not to be racist but they proved to be uncivilized. They even split and smoke inside the lift. And why the management or security didn't take any actions? Those CCTV recordings for what?

jsimm

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty reply to RICH MAN

Post  annoyedr Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Do you call a stranger by his name? No, cuz if you know his name, he will not be a stranger. Do you know someone's nationality or race by one look? No, I sometimes can't even differentiate between a Chinese and a Korean.
I definitely can't differentiate different races or nationalities from a continent thousands of miles away. The issue you brought out is something that has been discussed a lot on the Internet. Negro simply means black.
Is it wrong to call someone by its general look? For example calling a Caucasian white or a Nigerian Black? What do you think of when you are looking at an African? I'm pretty sure the most striking feature on their body is the skin color.

The issue we brought out here is regarding the noise disturbance. I called them negro because I don't know their names, nationalities or races. So you suggest that I got to ask them where they come from and what they names are? Remember what our mothers kept telling us when we were younger? Never talk to strangers. There are reasons for that. Can't you blame someone for being careful? You never know who they are. They can be nice and decent people or they can be violent criminals. I don't want to be the next news headlines even the chances are small.

Calling black people negros is an insult to them? Words has no meaning, it only has meaning when people interpret it. Do you know "Negro" is a Spanish word for "Black"? If you don't speak Spanish, I suggest you use Google Translator and see if I'm wrong. You yourself called them black people. We called them negro. So do you see any difference?

I think it is pretty clear here who is the scholar and who is the illiterate here. We will very appreciate it you if you can use the "Law" to solve our suffering regarding the noise disturbance. 5 or 10 years in jail for using the word "Negro" in court? Where you get the information? Even if it's true, there is a reason why the law only applies in court. For you information, this is an online forum. It is quite different from being in a court.

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty why??

Post  RICH MAN Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:00 pm

why are you calling black people negro's????? This is a shame to all of you here... why would you disripect another race like that??? Call them from their country name like cameroon, tanzania, botswana etc.
In the court of law Negro is a forbiden word to use, you can serve 5 to 10 years for calling someone a negro. This is very sad to see as an indian malay, it feels like all of you here an not educated enough to find more ways of dealing with small problems like this.
I HOPE GOD DEALS WITH YOU ALL...

RICH MAN

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty negroes

Post  Kelvin22 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm

yes these negroes are damn annoying, i suggest do more drastic things like chaining their front door. It may be illegal, but it is the only way to curb these irritating mongrels. Or fight fire with fire, buy high-grade speakers and just blast Malay/Chinese/Hindi/Tamil songs at them (Anything that they can't understand, hopefully to them will be annoying). These tatics may be childish, but I'm afraid we ran out of options.

Regards,

K.

Kelvin22

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:13 am

Hi annoyedr last 2 weeks they are making noise again. Without any hesitation, I straight away call security and silent them. This time I had recorded their noise and will submit to management with letter. i hope they will behave better now.
Annoyedr, you have set a very good eample to all resident in suriamas. Thank you for your concerns as well.

Imagine 1am in the morning someone is making noise, the effective way to curb it is resident to report it to the guard or walk to neighbor if one choose to and to educate the noise maker.

Some people are really inconsiderate, do not know how to respect their neighbours and don't seem to care about the havoc they create. It is our duty and right to approach them put a stop to it. If we all did this and recorded it in the complaint book stating problem, time and details of the unit, we might be able to create a harmonious living environment.
The point is, we will have to all do the same, sing the same song, execute the same idea and continue to push for "a better place to stay." All this bad attitude and habit MUST NOT happen in Suriamas. Continue to do our part.

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty noisy negro in suriamas

Post  annoyedr Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm

kt2ab, I wonder if you still experience noise disturbance from them. If you still do, I suggest you write a complaint letter to the management. Raine & Horne crappy management is already fired. Hopefully, the new company can do a better job. A written complaint is often stronger than over-intercom complaint. Malaysian Law has 12am curfew, you can also call the police if they make noises after 12 am. The police will be glad to help you. They will usually arrived in 15-20 minutes after your call. We have many patrol police officers in Bandar Sunway. But I can't guarantee that it will stop them from being nuisance in the future.

By the way, I'm actually not living in your block. There are too many noise culprits here. Each blocks has their own stories. My neighbours are behaving better recently, but occasionally, they are still as disturbing as usual. I really hope that they will move away. If there are anyone like us out there, please don't be quiet and let it be. Do come out and make a noise. I wonder how can we be the only one to be annoyed by those culprits.

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 am

[b]Please pay attention to this unit.....they damn noisy in the middle of the night...constant noise every night 1230 till 1am ........

Last edited by kt2ab on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 am

i do agreed. Annoyedr, i thought they are well educated but their level just under par. Dont have to polite to these kind of people.

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty reply

Post  annoyedr Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 am

kt2ab, I think we live in the same Block. I also hear people shouting and banging when EPL is on air. Almost every weekend they will party and talk like their friends are hearing-impaired.

These people will always exist. I only wish that the management will do better in coping with these kind of issues rather than knocking my door and explain to me how they fail to do their job everytime after I complaint.

I've already tried all methods. First, complaining to security control center via intercom, then, calling the cops, then writing letter. After that, a management guy gives me his phone number and ask me to call him if the problem ever happen again. And all he to is to help me calling the security control center. So what is the purpose of me calling him via phone regarding the problem? It does not gives me any difference than me calling the security center using the intercom, which is not charged by the telco. This problem has kept going for months.

I've already given suggestion to the management to contact the owner of the apartment unit to warn their tenants and as last resort, ask them to move out if the tenants will not be quiet.
The management give a lame and old school excuse by saying "we have no authority to do so". If they have no authority, then who has? All they need to do is inform the owner on behalf of me and hopefully the owner will understand. Not like they need to blackmail the owner to do it.

Suriamas has residents from different countries and we all have different cultures. Maybe it's normal for them to act that way in their society. But don't these people know the rules when they enter someone else's country? The management should be strict when it comes to noise disturbance. If there are people complaining for months regarding the same problem, there must be something wrong. Don't just give warnings to the troblemaker. That will not stop them. These people are like high-school kids. Warnings just don't work.
I am really frustrated with the management. And I can't blame the "noisy neighbour" for being noisy cuz they are just complete uncivilised beings. A beast will be more civilised than those beings.

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty Noise makers

Post  Monique_C Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 am

Yes, I do agree this is happening. I am in block C...always hear them shouting from one end of the hallway to the other end when my baby is sleeping. Simply incosiderate but so far no loud hi-fi disturbance. If it happens, I will definitely get the guard up here. Can JMB look into this?

Monique_C

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kt2ab Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

i personally experienced that noise created by those people who is my neighbours now. They like to make loud noise, sometimes they are singing loudly and turn on their hi-fi in high volume, slamming the door when they come back and their noise even can woke up my nagging baby. They also like to invite their "gang" to having party in their house and making a lot of noise. You can also heard they are shouting whenever English premier league game started and "goal". YOu are not hearing they are shouting "goal" when the team score but you can hear they are hitting something due to "goal" excitement. may be sound like hitting chair.
The worst case some come to this year they are making barbecue at their balcony and cause smoke like burning fire along the corridor.

I just feel tired to complain them as already many times of complaints. They are simply inconsiderate and seem never practise morality. These people need to be confronted.if one choose not to go after the noise maker, he or she is accepting the noise.

May be the security need to write down the noise maker unit and give them a warning letter if they are always causing unnecessary distress to the neighbours.And after 3 times warning their right of using facilities should be banned. The guard also should patrolling at that premises after received the complaint and not straight away walk away after settle the commplaints to prevent second times noise.All this down to enforcement!

Another suggestion is maybe there should be a pre-moving to apartment etiquette class just like pre-marital courses for these kind of people.
Despite it sounds funny but I find it very constructive if we have a pre-moving in sessions ...

We are leaving in a gated community we have to set good example to everybody,family and personally. Please people, act in a civilize way.

kt2ab

Back to top Go down

noisy negro in suriamas - Page 2 Empty noisy negro in suriamas

Post  annoyedr Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 pm

anyone here live in suriamas has similar problem with me? loud thumping bass from your negro neighbour almost all day and all night?
i complaint to security, didn't provide permanent solution.
I report police, didn't provide permanent solution.
the police officer advise me to ask the help of management to contact the owner to ask the negro move out.
I wrote a letter regarding this issue to the management.
I got quick responce but no effective solution.
they say they can only give warning everytime the negro gets noisy. which means i'll have to bear with noisy music from negro and complaint over and over again like how i did for the past few months.
in order for them to take more drastic actions, the music must be able to be heard from front door. but the music is from the other side of the apartment, if it can be heard from front door, i will not be able to even hear myself talking.

anyone has similar problem?

annoyedr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2